It’s Not All Fun And Games
Sometimes the perfect day of fun can go horribly wrong. When you visit an amusement park, the last thing you think about is being injured.
At Itzkowitz Law, we know that amusement parks are one of Florida’s draws for the rest of the country. At the same time, we understand the uniquely devastating difficulty that comes with a falling accident at an amusement park. We’re here to help.
Common Types Of Amusement Park Injuries
Every day, people in amusement parks suffer unimaginable injuries. Most people do not hear much about them, but the most common types of accidents include:
- Failure to leave enough space between riders or properly restrain them or stopping rides abruptly causes harm.
- Collisions: Occur with other cars, patrons, walls, ride tracks and structures.
- Defective machinery: Failure to maintain rides safely, allowing corrosion that leads to malfunctions and accidents.
- Ride ejections: Falling out of rides, swings, slides or being thrown from inflatable devices.
- Defective design: Even with built-in safety features, some rides are inherently dangerous due to improper design.
- Failure to secure: Unsafe barriers or failure to block off dangerous areas.
- Failure to warn: Didn’t provide proper notices of height requirements or health warnings and failure to oversee adherence to warnings.
Most times, it’s a combination of errors that are the cause of an accident. That’s why you need an experienced attorney who knows all the possible issues and won’t just advocate but investigate for you.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Experience, personalized attention and dedication are paramount when it comes to pursuing liability for these types of accidents. And that’s what Itzkowitz Law, PLLC, proudly offers you. Call 813-665-1441 or send an email to speak with us in our Tampa office.