WHAM! You’ve just been hit by another car. A million thoughts race through your mind.
Here’s what you MUST DO immediately after your car accident:
- take a moment to calm yourself
- DO call the police so they can issue a report
- DO take photos of the accident scene, the vehicles, and other relevant details
Here’s what you should NEVER DO immediately after your car accident:
- DON’T contact the at-fault driver’s insurance company before you speak with a Clearwater accident attorney. However, if you happen to do so, NEVER discuss the extent of your injuries.
- DON’T post anything about the accident on social media.
- DON’T accept any settlement offer from the insurance company without guidance from experienced and top-rated Clearwater Car Accident Attorneys like us at Itzkowitz Law.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth For FREE! Call 813-665-1441