We Take On Your Business Law Problems
From forming your business entity to the franchising or sale of your business, Itzkowitz Law serves you. By combining our practical business experience with our legal expertise, we’ll help you build a business and a brand that’s tailored to fit your needs and desires.
The attorneys at Itzkowitz Law are focused on forming business entities, drafting and negotiating contracts, handling commercial transactions such as the sale or purchase of a business and are prepared to litigate a business dispute should the need arise.
A Comprehensive Business Law Practice
We handle the following types of transactional matters for our business and corporate law clients:
- Operating agreements, shareholder agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Business sales and purchases
- Franchising and franchise agreements
- Business and professional practice sales and purchases
- Joint venture agreements, vendor and customer contracts
- Management agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Employment contracts, stock option plans, noncompete and no-solicitation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Licensing agreements
Should litigation arise, we have both the experience and the eagerness to handle your matter, whether it’s a large commercial dispute or a small business matter such as:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Unfair trade practices
- Shareholder disputes
- Employee disputes
Our goal is to offer comprehensive, end-to-end business law services to you.
Call For A Meeting
We make your goals our goals and dedicate ourselves to them as much as you would. Reach out to us to learn more by calling our office in Tampa at 813-665-1441. You can also reach us by email.