When Day-To-Day Errands Lead To Life-Changing Injuries
When you’re visiting a retailer or grocery store, the law requires that the environment is safe and secure. All too often, these stores fail to maintain, repair and provide security to save a few bucks.
At Itzkowitz Law, we have seen clients from across Florida suffering from injuries after falls and accidents at retailers and grocery stores. These injuries are just as valid as any other, and we want to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Common Kinds Of Accidents In Retail Settings
Most people can’t think of the last time they had an accident while running an errand. However, the fact is, accidents do occur from some unlikely events:
- Falls due to cracked pavement in parking lots, poor landscaping or spilled drinks
- Unsecured electrical cords
- Faulty escalators or elevators
- Assaults, thefts and muggings in darkly lit hallways
- Falling signs, boxes or merchandise
- Parking lot accidents due to poor signage, overhanging trees or lack of parking supervision
- Slip-and-falls from improper maintenance, cracked walkways and improper landscaping.
At Itzkowitz Law, we know the ins and outs of every possible scenario. And we’re ready to go to bat for you.
Reach Out For A Free Consultation
Our attorneys are here to listen to your story and help you pursue compensation for your injuries. We want to know about your difficulties, and it will cost you nothing to get started. Call our Tampa office at 813-461-6600 or send an email using this form.